Sliding Doors Installation Service
Bedrooms InStyle are proud to offer a supply only or comprehensive installation service to our customers. Our experienced team of fitters will install your sliding doors or storage solution no matter how complex your requirements are. Many customers prefer to save on the fitting costs & install themselves; If so, we are still here to guide you through the process as required, with our local on-site survey & online tutorials.
At Bedrooms InStyle, we know that the proper installation of your sliding doors is an integral part of the process to ensure your complete and utter satisfaction. You want your sliding doors to look great, with a perfect finish and smooth usability made possible by the correct installation of all mechanisms.
You may find that you are able to complete your sliding door installation yourself. Providing the space has been planned out and measured correctly, the fitting of the sliding doors and storage interiors is fairly straight forward. The sliding doors will come with a colour coordinated Mfc frame that can help adjust around uneven floors, walls and ceilings. Your Bedrooms InStyle designer and Installations team will be on hand to answer any questions you have.
Please check out our easy to follow and extremely helpful on line tutorials illustrating how to install everything from our sliding doors to storage solutions.
In general preparation for your install take time to ensure that
- There are no electrical sockets, lights or switches that will need relocating by your electrician before commencing the bedroom installation
- If there is a carpet in the room or an uneven floor, ensure that you install a runner board under your bottom track to avoid carpet snagging on the runners or to level up the floor
- You have done the initial decorating so that only a small ‘touch up’ will be required after your wardrobe and interior storage system has been fitted
If you would prefer us to take responsibility for the installation, talk to your designer about booking one of our experienced and dedicated team of kitchen and bedroom installers. As part of our installation service we offer a home survey to
- Check all your dimensions and that the design fits correctly
- Reconfirm all your design choices such as the colour of the doors and your storage design layout before we have everything manufactured to your specific dimensions and requirements
- Confirm the week commencing date we have you programmed for delivery and following delivery when our installers will start
- Check that any preparatory building works such as stud walls or ceiling boxing correlate with your door sizes
During the installation, we will liaise with you should any questions arise. All of our projects are carried out with a high level of care and consideration for both you and your home.
Our local area home survey, preparatory building works and installation service represent exceptional value for money for those who don’t have the tools or desire to DIY. If you feel you would like to install yourself but would like the backup of our local area onsite survey service, please ask your Bedrooms InStyle designer who can arrange this for a small site visit/admin fee.
Please call us for more information about the area that our surveyors & installers cover from our showroom or to find out more about our installation services.